Our phones have been ringing non-stop with inquiries about our airport shuttle service and the precautions we take during a global pandemic. We’re hearing that people still have to fly, but they are unsure when it comes to the flights and transportation to and from the airport.
Whether you are travelling alone or with your social bubble, the Driverseat solution is cost-efficient, safe and convenient. Our vehicles are sanitized before and after each trip, fogged regularly with a disinfectant fogger and our masked Chauffeurs adhere to strict safety protocols. Staying safe during these troubling pandemic times is paramount.
Here are some tips to stay safe while travelling:
- Wear a mask
- Wash or replace your mask regularly
- Bring hand sanitizer and even disposable wipes and gloves
- Get a COVID-19 test before and after your trip
- Try to stay 6 feet away from others at all times
- Keep your social bubble to people with whom you live
- Limit contact with surfaces
- Cover your mouth when sneezing or coughing
- Don’t touch your face!
- Wash your hands frequently
- Plan ahead
Driverseat is a private shuttle, meaning you and your traveling companions are the only passengers in the vehicle to and from the airport. This is an important distinction because it allows you to stay within your bubble.
Sit back, relax… and shed those commuting worries. No searching for a parking spot, no white-knuckle driving, no searching for your terminal or gate area. Driverseat handles those for you: safety-focused with Chauffeur treatment for far less than what you would imagine. Experience what makes us different and how we out-care the competition.
Learn more about us here.