As an essential service provider, Driverseat Sault Ste. Marie has provided cross-border transportation services since the beginning of the pandemic and is available to help you return to Canada safely. To get started, download the Driverseat App; and message or call us to get started on your return to Canada or U.S.
The Public Health Agency of Canada has updated their entry protocols for non-essential travellers returning to Canada.
Returning will require you to:
- have a documented quarantine plan
- take up to three COVID tests
- wear masks while entering Canada and working with Border Agents and Public Health Officials
- provide required documentation
- have regular check-ins with Government Officials
- use the ArriveCan app
This information is provided as a courtesy of Driverseat Sault Ste. Marie but does not constitute official guidance. Please visit the applicable sites below for more detailed and the most up-to-date information.
Full details on Canadian entry, including helpful checklists and a high resolution copy of this infographic are found at http://ow.ly/s5lZ50DRTbI
For entry into the United States, please visit http://ow.ly/6zt550DRTbL